Northwest of the Capital City, crossed Tonle Sap River, Linking to the UR N0.5 and NR N0.61
Sector and Themes
• Preparation of the Bidding Documents, as Joint Venture to Scott Wilson Kirk Patrick (England) and BCEOM ( France ), from 1996 to 1997 (TA), and 1999 to 2003 (CS).
• Rehabilitation of Roads and Bridges for a total length of 160 km in Cambodia.
• Funded by ADB ( Total Cost : 35 Millions US$ )
• Works done by KCEC.
Technical Assistance (1996-1997)
– Topographical Survey ( Cross and Longitudinal sections of roads, bridges and rivers, Contour Lines Mapping ).
– Road Drainage Study ( Rainfall, river flow, flood and draught, discharge, velocity, levels )
– Socio-Economics Study for the Resettlement of people ( Land Use, Type of Houses, Activities, Hygiene,… )
– Environment Impact Assessment related to the Works, the Quarry sites and the Borrow Pits.
– Traffic Count and Road Settlement Analysis.
– Soil Investigations for Foundation and Borrow Areas.
– Structural Design for road, structures and bridges.
Construction Supervision (1999-2003)
– Supervise the works and insure their quality, by assigning 21 engineers and technicians
to the job sites.
• Feasibility Study, as Local Consultant to Cargill Technical Services ( USA ), 1997.
• Project of the Construction of Dam, Power House, and the Rehabilitation of the existing Irrigation and Drainage Network
• Funded by ADB
• Works done by KCEC:
– Topographical Surveys of the dam axis, irrigation headworks and canals (cross sections, profiles, contour lines mapping).
– Drainage and Irrigation Network Analysis (Head gates, canals and water needs).
• Feasibility Study as Sole Consultant, for Water Supply and Environmental Impact
• Project of the Construction of a new Cement Plant, by the Tong Yang – KCD JV.
• Private Fund ( Total Cost : 200 Millions US$ )
• Works done by KCEC:
– Topographical Survey and Contourlines Mapping
– Water Supply (water needs, hydrology, hydraulics of surface and underground water , pumping station, pipe network ).
– Environment Impact Assessment ( impact on human, animal and natural
resources, during and after the construction, mitigation measures,…)
– Quality Control of Roads and Ponds Works
– Rights, Permits and Authorizations.