• Preparation of the Bidding Documents, as Joint Venture to Scott Wilson Kirk Patrick (England) and BCEOM ( France ), from 1996 to 1997 (TA), and 1999 to 2003 (CS).
• Rehabilitation of Roads and Bridges for a total length of 160 km in Cambodia.
• Funded by ADB ( Total Cost : 35 Millions US$ )
• Works done by KCEC.
Technical Assistance (1996-1997)
– Topographical Survey ( Cross and Longitudinal sections of roads, bridges and rivers, Contour Lines Mapping ).
– Road Drainage Study ( Rainfall, river flow, flood and draught, discharge, velocity, levels )
– Socio-Economics Study for the Resettlement of people ( Land Use, Type of Houses, Activities, Hygiene,… )
– Environment Impact Assessment related to the Works, the Quarry sites and the Borrow Pits.
– Traffic Count and Road Settlement Analysis.
– Soil Investigations for Foundation and Borrow Areas.
– Structural Design for road, structures and bridges.
Construction Supervision (1999-2003)
– Supervise the works and insure their quality, by assigning 21 engineers and technicians
to the job sites.